…where would I travel and what would I do?
With unlimited funds and time think of the possibilities, I don’t think I would stop. However here are my top 8 places to go and things to do…
- Antarctica, icebergs, ice sheets and penguins! Stand at the South Pole
- Private luxury yacht and sail the Mediterranean, island hop around the Greek Isles, explore the Coasts of Croatia, Italy, France and Spain.
3. Trek Nepal – stand in the shadow of Mt Everest
4. Travel the length of South America, visit Pica Chu, find some lost Inca ruins, travel the mighty Amazon but avoid the piranhas
5. Animal watch on the Galapagos Islands
6. Climb Mt Kilimanjaro and explore the African plains to view the big game, feed the great whites off South Africa
7. Explore New Zealand’s natural beauty , walk on Fox Glacier, kayak Milford sound, and find those Hobbits in Hobbiton!
8. Travel in the footsteps of Genghis Khan – on horse back of course.
– Clan Daddy